The U.S. Women's National Team officially announced the 25 players who will represent the country in the upcoming 2019 FIVB Volleyball Nations League.
The honor, of course, comes with great expectations. The Americans won the inaugural VNL last summer.
Here's a look at the women who've been chosen by head coach Karch Kiraly and his staff:
- Setters (4): Lauren Carlini, Micha Hancock, Carli Lloyd, Jordyn Poulter
- Liberos (2): Megan Courtney, Mary Lake
- Middles (7): Rachael Adams, Tori Dixon, Lauren Gibbemeyer, Chiaka Ogbogu, Dana Rettke, Hannah Tapp, Haleigh Washington
- Outsides (8): Michelle Bartsch-Hackley, Mikaela Foecke, Kim Hill, Madi Kingdon Rishel, Jordan Larson, Simone Lee, Kelsey Robinson, Sarah Wilhite Parsons
- Opposites (4): Danielle Cuttino, Annie Drews, Karsta Lowe, Jordan Thompson
The U.S. will begin VNL play on Tuesday, May 21. All matches for the entirety of VNL can be watched LIVE on FloVolleyball.